Wednesday 1 August 2007

Rodney Munch Title

It occurs to me that this blog has become more about Beatdom Magazine and Godless: Fragments of Contemporary Society than about Who Is Rodney Munch? So I've changed the blog title to Beatdom and The World of Rodney Munch.
The reason is basically that editing Beatdom and promoting Godless has pretty much taken over my life, whereas Rodney Munch banter has become a thing of the past. Some day soon I'll finish editing it and publish the book, and then you'll seen some Rodney Munch posts, but until then this blog is more about my work in general.

I used MySpace to promote Godless last night, and have had some success and interest through this, so hopefully that'll inspire me to get on with more Munching about. More maybe it'll throw me further into promoting Godless and getting more sales...

No comments: