Saturday 28 July 2007

Zane Kesey Interview

71 pages...
I finished the Zane Kesey interview ages ago, but I've just gotten round to editing it tonight. He said he didn't want to be interviewed because he hated typing, and I can see why. His writing is abysmal, but he's got some great stories. So I spent a good hour editing this mess of e-mail correspondance into a presentable interview, and it looks good. I've just got to write a decent intro to it, and bang, another section done.
I've been working all day every day for a long time now, broken foot and all, and now a pulled stomach muscle, so magazine productivity has dropped substantially, but tonight has been good.
Plus, I've also written that last post, the Harry Potter and the Death of Literature thing, which will be severely edited later on, and stuck in there. I posted that on every forum and group in MySpace, and my god are people stupid! No one could offer me a decent response: it was all 'you're a tool' and 'i like harry potter' and 'so what if she can't write?' Well, I presented an argument, and defended my position in the forums, and the masses didn't. Or couldn't. Ok, so I embarrassed myself with a stupid spelling error, but that doesn't invalidate an argument, fools. Get over your little selves. And what are you doing on MySpace, shouldn't you be reader the latest installment of your precious little series of wizardingly wonderful books?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job at insulting the person you are interviewing, I assume this will help decrease the number of people letting you interview thhem?

I thought you were doing a school assignment:

At 10:30 AM 1/14/2005, you wrote:

I have a large project due by the end of this school year, I was allowed to choose any subject I pleased and choose the subject of your father and the Pranksters. The project was announced recently so I have not had time to make a list of questions for you.I figured getting intouch with you or any of the Pranksters would be hard, so I had better start trying. So basically, I was just wondering if you would help me out by answering a few questions once I have them. Thanks very much for your time.
Roby Cronan

DSW said...

Zane, my name is not Roby Cronan and I have claimed to have been doing a school report. I own a magazine and told you everything through our e-mails. Look back through your inbox and you will see that you have been mistaken.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew
where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Also visit my web-site: clear